Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Paul Jake Castillo on Sam Pinto being paired with Jake Cuenca: “I am happy for her’

Paul Jake Castillo was previously paired with his fellow Pinoy Big Brother Double Up housemate Sam Pinto in the mini-series Your Song Presents Isla. But now that Sam will star opposite Jake Cuenca in Agimat: Ang Mga Alamat ni Ramon Revilla Sr. Presents Elias Paniki, a lot of Paul Jake’s fans are wondering if he felt disappointed since he has a good onscreen chemistry with the model-turned-actress. “Well, if she really has a good future there, that's really great. And it’s a big opportunity for her because Jake Cuenca is a big star. So I have no problem with that. I am happy for her. ‘Tsaka she knows Jake even before PBB so I am sure they’d enjoy working with each other,” said the 25-year-old Cebuano in an interview with ABS-CBN.com on May 27.

Even though he’s not working on any project at the moment, Paul Jake claimed that he couldn’t ask for more since he has already received lots of unexpected blessings ever since he joined PBB Double Up. “First of all, I never expected to be part of the Big Five tapos Second Big Placer pa ako. Nung lumabas kami, super sikat kami! Nagkagulo halos buongPilipinas ‘di ba? We never thought that the show’s going to be a big hit. So that was a really good experience and I was satisfied na. When I did Your Song, natakot ako dun kasi ako yung second leading man. Bakit ako pa ‘di ba? But I am very proud of myself.”

Kapamilya viewers should watch out for Paul Jake now that he’s determined to pursue a showbiz career, especially since he signed up with Star Magic. “Yeah, but I haven’t sat down yet with Sir Johnny Manahan and my handler Portia (Morales) kasi bago lang kami na-turn over, last week lang. Maybe we’d be able to talk next week and we’ll from there what’s next for me after Your Song.” When asked who among the network’s leading ladies he would like to be paired with, Paul Jake revealed that it’s Kim Chiu because they’re both from Cebu and he is good friends with her older sister. “I’m really open to everything. I’m comfortable working with the housemates but it’s also nice to step out of your comfort zone,” he beamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment