Saturday, May 22, 2010

Carmen Soo says there had been ‘changes’ with her supposed movie with Piolo Pascual


Malaysian actress Carmen Soo is in the country for some endorsements and other commitments. She also shared that there is no word yet as to when the movie that she is supposed to be part of will start shooting. “I think it changed. I think there are some delays. But not yet for now,” she said about the movie, which allegedly, will also star Piolo Pascual.

Speaking of Piolo, Carmen is delighted to hear that the actor’s former leading lady and rumored girlfriend, KC Concepcion, is excited to meet the Malaysian actress. In a previous interview, KC said that she would like to meet Carmen in person and become friends with her. In response, Carmen said that she would also want the same thing. “I’ve never met her before. But she’s very beautiful,” Carmen revealed. “I’ve met her dad Gabby in Kuala Lumpur for the ABS-CBN Kapamilya fiesta.” Carmen said that she could tell from TV interviews that KC is pleasant and amicable. “I wanna be friends with her too. She is so beautiful in her interviews, she’s very approachable and friendly, sweet and no air, it would be nice to meet her someday and get to know her.”

She also excitedly shared that she was a guest performer in Christian Bautista’s concert in the Music Museum last March 13, where she did a duet with Christian and a solo number. “It was my first concert. I did (sing). It was really good. Christian was very supportive and everyone gave me tips during the rehearsals, so it’s really good and really fun. I wanna do it some more.” The actress said that she has no plans yet of building a singing career, though she does not mind singing in concerts or in a production number. “If there’s more I’ll just keep trying. It’s something that you need to keep practicing on so I don’t know how far I could go so yeah, it’s fun up to now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment