Saturday, May 22, 2010

Lance Christopher intends to prove that he is more than just a Gerald Anderson lookalike


Lance Christopher waited three years for his showbiz break, Your Song Presents: Gimik 2010. The Fil-Am actor is part of Star Magic Batch 16, which includes Kristel Moreno and Guji Lorenzana.

Often getting comments that he is Gerald Anderson’s lookalike, Lance does not mind being compared to the actor with whom he shares other things in common. “He’s accomplished so much and I admire him a lot,” said Lance. And while he is flattered with compliments comparing to Gerald, Lance is intent on making his own mark in showbiz. “I’ll just show them my personality. I know we have different personalities. Si Gerald is more of… he wants to be an action star, maybe I can go a different route,” he explained. When asked what genre he wants to take, Lance replied, “I don’t know yet, I haven’t decided.”

What he knows for sure is that he wants to give his best in Gimik 2010. “For me, it’s my big break, I need to show everyone kung anong kaya kong gawin,” he said. In Gimik 2010, Lance plays the nephew of Judy Ann Santos’s character, Dianne. Lance will be paired with fellow Star Magic talent Jessy Mendiola.

No comments:

Post a Comment