Thursday, May 20, 2010

Megastar Sharon Cuneta pays tribute to her mom in ‘Sharon At Home’ Magazine’issue


Just on its second issue, Sharon at Home magazine has proven to be a cover-to-cover read with all its helpful tips about traveling light, setting tables, making a five-star style bed, preparing easy but hearty gourmet dishes, plus some of her very own pasta recipes. Sharon adds her own funny anecdotes and personalized handwritten notes scattered throughout the pages of the magazine. She even shares how to put together a mad science kids party, inspired by her kids Frank and Miel’s fondness for lab experiments. “The girls like experiments because Kiko buys them all those chemistry kits. Frankie said one time, ‘Mama, I have eucalyptus juice.’ ‘How did you do it? I brewed it.’ ‘But why? What do you do with it?’ We’ve always encouraged in our kids a love of learning. And I’m happy to say that they’re naturally curious and very precocious.”

But aside from sharing her bonding moments with her family, one of the highlights in this issue is Sharon’s moving love letter for her mom, Elaine Cuneta. “I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again: For me, motherhood is the greatest profession in the world. Being a mom can be difficult; it can be trying. But definitely, it is also a most fulfilling task. Motherhood is my best, my most favorite role ever. And I wouldn’t have appreciated this as much if not for my own mom whose love for me has been boundless and immeasurable,” says Sharon. Sharon details how Mommy Elaine used to spoil her as a kid alongside her humbling experiences as well. “She set a very a fine example for me by being there through good times and bad. I want to reassure her that I will be there for her now [that she’s in a fragile condition].”

Be sure to grab a copy of Sharon at Home magazine’s April-June issue and be inspired with the Megastar’s heartwarming stories about love and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment